Roxer Gamer Index du Forum
Roxer Gamer

Roxer Gamer Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Roomcap Antenna Pdf ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Roxer Gamer Index du Forum -> .: Team :. -> INTER-TEAM [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
grahamu

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Avr - 02:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Roomcap Antenna Pdf Répondre en citant

Roomcap Antenna Pdf > urlin.us/1vw1l

b266365cd2
Info Share Download in3eci.it Views 2 years ago Flag new HF antenna HB9ABX RoomCap - IN3ECI Text Antenna, Roomcap, Comparing, Mobile, Stations, Pagina, Qsos, Felix, Performed, Microvert new HF antenna HB9ABX RoomCap - IN3ECI new HF antenna HB9ABX RoomCap -new HF antenna HB9ABX RoomCap Pagina 1 NEW HF ANTENNA (HB9ABX) RoomCap Antenna Felix Meyer 26th July 2005 (translation 7th.Aug 05) / update: June 14, 2009 There are the last updates available for the construction guide. rf.harris.com Dawn of a New Era in HF - Harris RF Communications - Harris . Another senario is that when the person analyzing the antenna reports less than spectacular results - results that agree with standard antenna theory - the antenna proponent will claim that the antenna was constructed improperly. M3KXZ, Feb 8, 2009 #2 IK2XNW Ham Member QRZ Page Hi Pete! I'm firmly conviced I've found the answer we all are searching for. For example, an inventor claims that his antenna works amazingly well because it 'combines' E and H fields by virtue of the careful placement of a coil. Jump to: Please select a destination: ----------------------------- eHam Forums ----------------------------- => Amplifiers => Antennas and Towers and more => Antenna Restrictions => APRS => Boat Anchors => Clubs => Company Reviews => Computers And Software => Contesting => CW => Digital => DXing => Elmers => Emergency Communications => FoxHunting => Hamfests => HomeBrew => Licensing => Lost Hams => MARS => Microcontrollers for Ham Radio (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.) => Misc => Mobile Ham => Mods And Repairs => Propagation => QRP => Repeaters => Remote HF Station Control => RFI / EMI => Satellites => SWL (Shortwave Listening) => Site Talk => Software Defined Radio => Special Event Stations => Station Building => Stolen Gear => VHF / UHF => Youth => Good Seller / Buyer Beware .

All the Best Luca IK2XNW, Feb 10, 2009 #6 WY7A Ham Member QRZ Page I have built a hair spray can antenna for 40 meters according to these plans. One was an antenna by Ted Hart, the E-H antenna. M3KXZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page Dear all. Cap-Antennas for 30m and 40m on my terrace Analysis of Cap-Antenna, note excellent SWR (red line) and 1.5:1-Bandwidth (M1-M2) RF-Choke (RG-174 on FT 114/43) Aluminium Foil can be soldered! . It was the Teslavert and not the Roomcap antenna that I analyzed nine years ago. Here is a link to the article: EH antenna: Gap Super C: free AntenneX articles: Logged WB6BYU Member Posts: 15255 Roomcap HB9ABX Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 09:40:55 AM W8JI wrote:> Antennex is an interesting "magazine".I used to subscribe to the paper verison, and was ridiculedin print by the editor for suggesting an antenna design("An Invalid Concept") that actually works quite well anddoes exactly what it claims to (a multi-wire dipole that covers the whole 80m band at low SWR.) And he wonderedwhy more people didn't send him submissions.I would hope that, over the years, the egos stopped gettingin the way of good antenna articles and, especially withthe help of W4RNL, it gained some technical credibility.But that certainly wasn't its strong suit back in the day,in spite of some good articles. 73 PeteClick to expand.

Micro Hebdo 755 22 au 28 Novembre 2012graphpad prism 6.0.1 full version crack downloadbfdcmbad piggies Free Downloadcodevisionavr ?????? 2.05.5 ??????? ???????Snitch.2013.BDRip.XviD-PTpOWeR.avi

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Avr - 02:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Roxer Gamer Index du Forum -> .: Team :. -> INTER-TEAM [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'